Belgian AudioPerfect is organizing another great Concert Afternoon, on Nov. 26. You will listen to (and watch) Fleetwood Mac’s The Dance.
Watching and listening to a concert recording on high-end equipment is often just a little different than watching it at home on a smaller screen and slightly more limited equipment. If you want to experience what a high-end concert recording looks (and sounds) like, make a note of November 26. On that date – from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Audio Perfect will again organize one of its well-known Concert Afternoons. This time, Fleetwood Mac with The Dance will be featured. This will include the use of a laser projector. To be precise, the setup consists of the following equipment
- Speakers: Focal Electra built-in
- Subwoofers: JL Audio E110
- Amplifier/processor: Anthem MRX1140 (4K version)
- Source: Reavon UBR-X200
- Power: Audes ST-900DC
- Cables: Supra
- Projector: Optoma UHZ65
- Projection screen: Adeo Elegance Tensio
The exact details of the Concert Afternoon
- sunday, November 26, 2023 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m
- Concert lasts 106 minutes. It will be listened to in one session
- Afterwards – AudioPerfect informs us – there will be time for forays into other music and for after-show chats. There is only a limited number of seats available, which means you must make reservations. You can do so by sending an e-mail.
You’ll find AudioPerfect at Dom van Asschestraat 2, in Oostkamp, Belgium (and also online, but that’s less practical if you want to attend the Demo Afternoon)